Monday, September 10, 2012

For the Love of Burlap

Fall is coming!  And, I love it because I just absolutely LOVE fall!!!!  It has always been my favorite season - I love the colors, the smell, the flavors, the feeling, the light of the sky - everything about it.  I am obviously very ready to fully embrace the season, but, alas, we have still been experiencing summer like weather, since after all, it is still officially summer.  So, what to do in your homes during this late summer/early fall transition time? Oh, there is SO much you could do, but I think the texture & color of burlap is such a lovely transitional accent.  It can bring such warmth and coziness while also allowing for a light yet earthy neutral that hints of picnics and the enjoyment of the outdoors.  Pair a burlap runner with a large glass vase full of yellow sunflowers and I am instantly happy!  Toss some burlap throw pillows on your mudroom bench, sofa, a favorite chair, or a guest bed & bring a little touch of the transition easily into any room.  The possibilities are endless...how do you love burlap?  I would love to hear and see how you integrate the love of burlap into your home as you transition into the upcoming season!
Burlap table runner urban farmhouse style Bella Vita
Burlap Pillows Urban Farmhouse Style Bella Vita
Burlap Ribbon Urban Farmhouse Style Bella Vita






No comments:

Post a Comment